Today, actress Paulie Rojas-Redding gets to ask Law of Attraction Coach, Cassie Parks anything she wants. You might relate to some of Paulie's questions. Listen in to hear how Cassie Parks steps into her Future Self.
- What movie title best describes your life?
- What’s one or two questions you’d like to be asked (more often?)
- What does your future self look like?
- Taking compliments bc you’ve manifested so much!
- What’s been your biggest chills moment of manifesting. Your biggest I CANT BELIVE IT HAPPENED moment?
- What if any, situation was there that was seemingly impossible that you see turn around?
- What would you say to your 6 year old self? What would your 60 year old self say to you.
- At your celebration of life. What do you want people to share and say about you?
- Carl Sagan space capsule -What would you choose?
- Your take on Abraham Hicks?
- What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning a medal for?
- What do you have doubts about and how do you deal with doubt?
- What’s the best thing about you?
- What was the best compliment you’ve received?
- What chance encounter changed your life forever?
- What chapters would you separate your autobiography into? Title of your life book?
- What’s the best and worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
- Spirits? Communicating with them?
- What do you want for your birthday?
Paulie Rojas-Redding is an actress and entrepreneur. classical enthusiast, and lover of travel, adventure, dogs, and a good Russian novel. She spent her childhood in Mexico City learning the ways of the world and acquiring her first found loves of art, ranging from Diego Rivera to Kate Hepburn.
She is also the CEO of The Public Speaking Pro where she uses her passion and expertise of storytelling and communication to guide and inspire people to be dynamic leaders.
She can be reached at About.me/PaulieRedding